Recommended for lawns measuring up to 130 sq metres, which is around about two-thirds of the total area of a grass tennis court, the Hyundai HYM43SP is the smallest self-propelling lawn mower in the new Hyundai garden range. It is powered by a 4hp 4-stroke petrol engine, it will make light work of most medium-sized lawn or garden, yet can still work comfortably in awkward or confined areas thanks to its compact 17″ or 420mm cutting width and excellent maneuverability. All users will be really happy with how easy it is to use the mower. A simple engagement of the wheel drive using the handlebar lever and the mower will move comfortably and quickly across the grass under its own power. Like the HYM43P, this has the same six-position lever for adjustments, enabling the machine to be set quickly and conveniently to produce the quality of finish required. If necessary, the mower can be raised to a maximum cutting height of 75mm for work in longer grass or when wanting to leave an “orchard-length” finish.The soft-grip folding handles and a large grass collector also give the machine a well-finished feeling, and the grass catcher itself is optional. This Hyundai lawnmower comes with a 2-year domestic-use manufacturer warranty, covering parts, labour and carriage. Shipping on the item is for UK non-extended mainland areas only. Shipping surcharges may be incurred for other areas such as Scottish highlands, outlying islands around the UK, IoM, IoW, Isle of Sky, Northern Ireland and Eire.
- Self-propelled: Making an already easy to use lawnmower even more convenient
- Six-stage centralised cutting height adjuster: Easily changed to meet your cutting requirements
- 55 L polyester grass catcher: For convenient collection and disposal of your cuttings
- Soft grip handle: Providing a comfortable cutting experience
- 410 mm cutting width: Ideal for us on lawnmowers measuring up to 110 square metres