The HYM41P from Hyundai is a compact and powerful lawn mower which is designed for use on small to medium sized lawns. It’s equipped with a treated steel deck to prevent rusting, and it’s powered by a 99cc four-stroke petrol engine with recoil start. Producing 2kW, this engine provides impressive cutting power, and also has the benefit of low noise and low fuel consumption. For easy disposal of your cuttings, the HYM41P is equipped with large 40L polyester grass catcher, allowing you to spread the cuttings wherever you need them. With a centralised cutting height adjuster, there are three cutting heights between 25mm – 75mm, and it also has a 410mm cutting width. This makes it the ideal lawn mower for small to medium sized lawns, and with a 1L fuel tank it provides long running times for uninterrupted gardening. Compact in size and weighing just 21kg, this mower is built to be easy to use and also convenient to transport. With foldable handles, you can easily fit this mower in confined spaces, and the handles are also soft grip for increased comfort. Shipping on the item is for UK non-extended mainland areas only. Shipping surcharges may be incurred for other areas such as Scottish highlands, outlying islands around the UK, IoM, IoW, Isle of Sky, Northern Ireland and Eire.
- Powered by a Hyundai 99cc 4-stroke petrol engine, providing low noise levels and fuel consumption.
- With a 410mm cutting width it’s ideal for cutting small to medium sized domestic garden lawns.
- Three cutting heights (25-75mm) puts you in control of the finish and can be easily adjusted with a centralised height adjuster lever.
- The spacious 40L grass catcher bag minimises the time you spend emptying the cuttings.
- A soft grip on the handle increases comfort and the handles can also be folded down to make this lawn mower even more compact.