New to the Hyundai garden machinery range in the UK, and the smallest model of all the new Hyundai lawn mowers, the HYM40P is a push-type mower with 16in / 400mm cutting width. Similar in stamp to the HYM43P, the other push mower in the range, the HYM40P is powered by the 99cc 4-stroke Hyundai recoil start petrol engine, with easy-starting CDI ignition. The cutting deck is made from durable polypropylene which prevents the machine’s deck from rusting up. It runs on straight unleaded petrol and features a 3- stage individual wheel height adjustment for varying cutting heights. It’s compact design and low weight make it a breeze to move around whilst mowing or lifting in and out of the car boot It has a large, 45L polyester grass collector and fold-able handles which now comes with a soft-grip handle for a more comfortable all-round operation, making for an easy use, storage and transportation solution overall. A 2-year domestic-use warranty comes as standard on all Hyundai lawnmowers. Shipping on the item is for UK non-extended mainland areas only. Shipping surcharges may be incurred for other areas such as Scottish highlands, outlying islands around the UK, IoM, IoW, Isle of Sky, Northern Ireland and Eire.
- Hyundai 99cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- With a 400mm cutting width it’s ideal for cutting small to medium sized lawns, up to approx. 20m x 20m.
- Polypropylene rust free chassis with cutting heights from 25mm to 75mm and only 18.5kg.
- The easy to remove and spacious 40L grass catcher bag minimises the time you spend emptying the cuttings.
- A soft grip handle increases comfort and the handles can also be folded down to make this lawn mower even more compact.