Introducing Gtech’s Cordless Lawnmower A mower that is powerful, compact, easy to use… and cordless. Gardens are for enjoying, so why does your lawnmower make it such a chore? Once you’ve tried the new Gtech Falcon you will wonder why you ever put up with power cords or petrol motors.
- Power and precision – The powerful 36V Lithium-ion battery gives the Gtech Falcon up to 40 minutes runtime – enough to mow 384m2 (4,132 sq. ft.) or the average garden twice on a single charge*.
- Innovation and simplicity – There are no cables to untangle or constantly whip out of the way and no messy petrol motor to top up. The precision carbon steel blades and powerful motor deliver an unrivaled wide cut and neater edges too.
- Large 40 litre grass bin – The Gtech cordless Lawnmower comes with a generous 40 litre collection bin with an ingenious flap that tells you when the bin needs emptying.
- Adjustable cutting height – The cutting height is easily adjustable, moving between 3cm to 8cm in 1cm increments. So whether it’s the first cut of the season or a mid summer pristine finish there is a setting to suit your needs.
- Edge cutting – The Gtech Falcon Cordless Lawnmower has a cutting width of 430mm, allowing you to cut close to all the boundaries in your garden.