The story of Black County Metal Works began over twenty five years ago with the dreams of one man, Mr Eric Schubert, a highly skilled metal worker who lived and worked in the Black Country. His passion in life was metal and the many wonderful items that could be created from this versatile raw material. Although he is now retired, the business and passion has passed to his son-in-law, whose own father was both an engineer and designer, and his grandson. Family ties are still very strong and the founder, Eric Schubert, is still very much involved in the design and creation processes.
- An absolutely magnificent pond or garden sculpture of an Eagle
- Delightfully unique, this sculpture adds those finishing touches to your garden
- The intricate detail makes the sculpture look natural and realistic
- Ideal for all properties, both domestic and commerical
- This is sure to grab plenty of admiring glances from visitors!