The Char-Broil Performance T-47G 4 Burner Gas Barbecue incorporates all the necessities expected with a premium barbecue, and combines it with the innovative and patented TRU-Infrared® technology. This is perfect for chefs who demand the best with their cooking, combining quality and innovative features for best cooking results. The infrared technology helps to ensure more juicy and succulent cooking of meats through even cooking and no flare ups, and is more gas efficient to ensure an optimum cooking experience, even in winter. The sensitive controls allow more precised temperature control, perfect for cooking more delicate food such as vegetables and fish.
The cooking area is the largest of the Char-Broil range of BBQs, and makes it ideal for the BBQ connoisseur hosting garden parties with friends and family. Manufactured with a combination of stainless steel, it is sure to make a durable and attractive addition to your garden.
What is TRU-Infrared® Technology?
TRU-Infrared® is the new innovative technology by Charbroil designed to revolutionise the way you barbecue. This patented design is favourited by barbecue Chefs around the world, as not only does the design prevents flare-ups and is more gas efficient than traditional barbecues, it delivers the same juicy, delicious taste of charcoal barbecued food.
Infrared cooking transforms conventional heat sources into intense radiant heat, through the use of micro-holes. The metal plate between the flame and the cooking grate acts as an emitter by capturing the heat from the flame and distributing it evenly across the cooking grates. This allows you to barbecue all year round, to enhance your cooking experience.
This radiant heat penetrates food to cook it directly, searing it to seal in juices and c
- TRU-Infrared Cooking System – cooks food evenly, prevents flare-ups to give up to 50% juicier food and uses up to 30% less gas.
- Stainless Steel Burners – strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Surefire Electronic Igniter – light all your burners with the push of a button.
- Grate-level Temperature Gauge – monitor and control the temperature of the independent cooking zones.
- Side-burner – warm up sauces to complement your grill.
- Warming Rack – keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side Shelves – a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates – durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.