The British Racing Green Mower from BMC – The British Mower Company
BMC Lawn Racer 17″ Self Propelled 3.75HP 4 Stroke Rotary Petrol Lawn Mower with Mulching Facility
When you want a very powerful medium sized petrol driven, self propelled mower with fully adjustable drive speed control and a 17″ cutting width look no further than the BMC Lawn Racer 17″ lawn mower.
It’s a well balanced machine with an all steel deck construction and fitted with the easy starting mighty Wolf 3.75HP 4 stroke OHV petrol engine and yet remains lightweight and highly manoeuvrable. The machine is easy to use, has a padded comfort handle and a fitted speed controller to allow you to walk behind at a speed to suit you.
With single lever cutting height adjusting control, the mower may be simply and quickly adjusted to cut at the required height to suit the ground conditions. Large and wide drive wheels give excellent traction grip even in damp conditions and when you’ve finished mowing, snap connect your garden hose to the deck cleaning point before simply flicking the quick release connectors to fold the handles for easy storage. The mower’s 3 in 1 functionality means that you can cut, cut and collect or, with the supplied mulching plug fitted, mulch the grass clippings to feed the nutrients back into your lawn.
• Width of cut: 17″ (420mm) 2 Edged cutting blade
• Engine: Wolf Dynamic 3.75HP, OHV 4 stroke unleaded petrol
• Cutting Heights: 5 selectable 25mm – 70mm
• Drive wheel diameter: 175mm / Front wheel diameter: 150mm
• Hard topped grass box capacity: 40 litres
• Folding Handles for easy storage
• Weight: 32kg
- Cutting width 420mm
- Powered by Wolf Dynamic 3.75HP OHV 4 Stroke Unleaded Petrol Engine
- Single Lever Height Adjustment – 5 Cutting Heights 25mm to 70mm
- Hard Top Grass Box – 40L Capacity
- Large Drive Wheels for Maximum Grip